Advantages and disadvantages Vietnam homestays
- 8 months ago
- 0 comments
Tourism is now considered one of the most developed industries in the world. The need to explore new lands of people is increasing, which means that many popular guest houses to luxury hotels and resorts are built to serve the needs of visitors. However, the type of Homestay tourism is gradually becoming a trend, a lot of tourists choose. Vietnam tour packages from US will show you advantages and disadvantages of this type of accommodation.
Homestay – a term used for a spontaneous type of accommodation by individual or company but with the size of several single rooms or several separate villas in the same location. Most homestays are unique in architecture for competitive advantage, next to the location. With architectural strength and cost savings, homestay is a trend that helps homeowners earn more, as well as visitors who can experience local culture while staying at these locations. However, according to the tastes of more and more homestay customers, many hotels are invested in the homestay model, with unique architecture and relatively large number of rooms, the guests cannot feel the local culture.
- The architecture and decoration are unique, the cultural features of different regions in the world are collected by homestay owners and brought into every corner of the house, every room. Careful details are what makes the success of the homestay.
A homestay in Dalat
- The price is lower than the hotels in the same geographical area. Staying at homestay will save you quite a lot of travel expenses. A double room in Da Lat is priced at less than VND200,000 per night. Some other places in the center of Dalat provide accommodation for around 300,000 VND per night. Or to those who yearn to travel to the sunny coast of Hoi An, they can book a double room for only 250,000 VND per night.
A unique homestay
- The hosts are friendly, they have flexible policies like check in, check out, price, guests and more.
At Homestay, the host will certainly give you a new destination, making the journey more meaningful and memorable than ever. This is why tourist of Vietnam private tours always choose homestays as their accommodation when traveling.
- Access to the habits of living, the local culture through the conversation with the hosts
You may have heard, read a lot about the beauty of the culture and customs of a land before you decide to travel there. But there is no better way to learn about a culture by meeting people directly. At homestay, you will find an insight into local culture, through homeowners, which no other type of tourism can have.
- Unforgettable memories
Most people have at least once slept in motels and hotels. But certainly, no one remembers a receptionist or a room there. But Homestay is different. You will miss the friendly, honest of the hosts, cozy family dinners, delicious food, some jokes with local people, etc. Homestay will surely leave you memories that you can not forget in your life.
Tourists can have a breakfast like they are at home
- Adaptable to the new land
Coming to a strange land brings many interesting but also hidden many difficulties. When you arrive, you will have to spend a lot of time getting to know the surroundings. However, when traveling to Homestay in Vietnam, you will meet and interact with local people, right in their own home. Friendly owners will certainly help you to adapt, feel comfortable and secure with new accommodation.
A homestay’s room
- Enjoy the local meals
Most of the beautiful homestays now include a light breakfast when you pay in the room cost. Of course, some motels and other hotels can also provide breakfast on request, but the special thing about homestay is that you can share your meal with the host. As a result, you have more opportunities to learn about local cuisine.
Tourists can have meals with host’s family
Talking to homeowners will also help you get a better look at local attractions, cultural specifics before you visit them. If you are interested and have time, you can have an intimate dinner with the host.
There are some disadvantageous features guests should know about the Vietnam homestays.
- Poor sound insulation can affect sleep and quietness.
- Locations in the trail, alley, and hard to find.
- The number of rooms at each homestay is low, in some homestays, there is only one room, so this limits the number of guests accompany.
- Ability to provide financial invoices is low
- Accompanying services such as meals, car rental, tour consultancy etc. depend on the availability of time of the host.
- Suitable guests for homestays – the advice from Vietnam tour operators
- Tourists love to explore, adventure, self-journey
- Tourists of Vietnam family packages who want to learn about culture through architecture and cuisine
- Older guests need resort air and talk with others than sightseeing
Despite the disadvantages, the Vietnam homestays tend to become one of the most popular for tourists when they have Vietnam tour packages from US. Let’s try it now and tell us about your feelings.